BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY!
Villeroy & Boch is one of the world's leading premium brands for ceramic products. The family business, which was founded in 1748 and is headquartered in Mettlach/Germany, stands for innovation, tradition and exceptional style. As a renowned lifestyle brand, Villeroy & Boch offers products from the sectors Bathroom and Wellness and Tableware, is active in 125 countries and employs a total of 7.400 employees around the world.
For our newly structured HR organization we are searching for a
Talent Manager (m/f) Operations
You are responsible for the design of the cross-divisional HR-portfolio of all key functions in Operations group-wide. The aim is to increase the quality of staffing and reduce the risk of vacancies.
- You ensure a gobal and functional perspective and advise the management board, business leaders and other HR-manager in the group-wide succession planning process in Operations (career paths, workforce planning, individual development options, recruiting decisions).
- You participate in the workforce planning process by verifying the requirements for the operations functions per job family.
- You ensure the succession pipeline for all operations units internationally, prepare and facilitate the Corporate Talent Review rounds and take part in integration meetings for Young Talents. In accordance, you design career steps.
- You consult the HR-colleagues in the recruiting for operations functions, evaluate the content in our job descriptions and match it with our business requirement, participate in short-list discussions and play a key role when it comes to recruiting decision of senior levels.
- You maintain strong relations with our top talents for Operations and ensure their regular evaluation and accordingly their individual development within V&B.
- You conceptualize and constantly develop the succession planning processes in accordance with the relevant regional, divisional and functional requirements.
- Last, but not least, you make sure, that Operations receives the right development programs and tools to be able to develop talented employees according to the operational and strategical needs.
Skills and qualifications:
- You successfully completed your studies in Business Economics, Business Psychology, Business Engineering or have a comparable degree.
- You have a proven track record as a professional, team and project manager, incl. at least 3 years of experience - preferable in an Operations function.
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art HR-instruments and measures in an international context.
- You think entrepreneurial, act highly responsible and result-driven. You demonstrate exceptional customer & business orientation, good business acumen, pragmatism and a strong proactive mindset. The corporate success of Operations is the benchmark for your actions.
- You are able to work under pressure and are willing to travel regularly.
- Very good English and German language skills, oral and written, round up your profile.
Are you interested? We gladly receive your application indicating your salary expectations and availability via E-mail at email@example.com.
Villeroy & Boch AG